- Use your browser's navigation buttons when moving around the site (ie. click the Back button to go to the previous page).
- Use your browser's printer icon button to print shipping manifests and labels.
- To log off the system simply close the window by clicking the red X in the upper-right hand of the screen.
How the Program Works:
- Allows you to create and print shipping manifests, and shipping labels for INfo Express delivery.
- The shipping log can be created, updated, and printed from any computer with an Internet connection.
- You have the ability to access the saved shipping manifests, or create a new shipping manifest.
- The shipping manifest automatically inserts the correct address, saving time and insuring accuracy in delivery.
Indiana State Library
315 W Ohio St, Indianapolis, IN 46202