Fees are based on the number of deliveries per week. Participants determine how many days a week (weekdays only) they need pick up and delivery. In order to offer the lowest possible delivery service cost for all Indiana libraries, the Indiana State Library provides state taxpayer money to subsidize the cost of one delivery per week per library district. Public Library districts, school districts, academic, institutional and special libraries are eligible to participate in InfoExpress.
The daily rate for InfoExpress is $625/day. Member institutions within Standards, that are not Branches, and that are not Private, receive an upfront subsidy of $525 for the 2016-2017 year. Additionally, these libraries can qualify for the Resource Sharing Rate, which features an additional $425 annual subsidy. To qualify for the Resource Sharing Rate, a library must meet one of the following criteria:
- Subscribes to 5-day-a-week InfoExpress service
- Subscribes to OCLC ILL System
- Is a net lender (#lends / #borrows>= 1.0)
- Subscribes to 2 or more days of InfoExpress service and is a member of Evergreen Indiana
The following table represents the rates for the 2016-2017 year:
- For the 2016-2017 year, a 2% late surcharge will be added to payments postmarked after Saturday, October 1, 2016.